Hello beautiful people,
Today I will be highlighting Ebony in this weeks “The Power of Women Empowerment”.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself + what it is you do and where can we find you on social media?
My name is Ebony B. I am a blogger, growing girl boss, and the creator of Ebony Avenue.
You can find me on my website ebonyave.net and on Instagram at ebonyAve_
2. What does women empowerment mean to you?
Women empowerment to me means uplifting other women no matter what.
It’s understanding that just because we do similar things in life we don’t have to compete.
It’s knowing that there is enough room for all of us and there is strength in numbers.
3. What do you love about women empowerment?
The thing I love most about women empowerment is that it gives every woman a voice. It gives her that push that she need to get shit done.
It gives women all over the world shoulders to lean on when things get tough.
It lets women know that they are not alone.
4. What is something you’re willing to bring to women empowerment?
The thing’s that I’m willing to bring to women empowerment is my voice.
I will continue to use the two to promote women empowerment.
5. How are you showing up for yourself and other women?
I show up for myself and other women by staying true and supporting.
Anytime I see another woman doing something positive, I’m supporting in any way that I can.
6. What are 3-5 things you value about being a woman?
The things I love most about being a woman is having the power to give life, having the power to nurture, and having the power to heal.
Being a woman is an amazing feeling and we truly do make the world go around.
That’s why its important that we know our worth.