The week is finally coming to an end, my weekend off is finally coming to an end and I’m so excited to see what this new week has in store for me! This week has been nothing short of amazing, a few little bumps here and there but nothing God couldn’t fix! I’ve been job searching, house searching, mentally preparing myself for another successful semester and looking for a space to have my first women’s group meeting!
Can you say B U S Y !!
I just feel as though my focus has shifted drastically within the past two months and I love it this way! I’ve limited procrastination, got rid of all my distractions and just been doing whatever it is I need to be doing at that very moment! I also believe that putting off things and cramming things together isn’t healthy and it just makes you even more stressed out! So why put things on hold, when you can start today?
Everything in life is all a process and it should be embraced to the fullest! Everyday might not be what you expect it to be, but you can always make it better! I have a few things that has helped me with keeping my mind clear and filled with positive thoughts…
- Knowing God loves me unconditionally.
- Reading my bible
- Reading my daily devotions
- Setting the tone for my day
- Setting my alarm every 2-3 hours with affirmations, to boost me up and to give me all of the motivation I need to help me through my day!
- I’ve also been reading books that feed my mind and spirit! Right now I’m reading “The confident woman” by Joyce Meyer and “No disrespect” by Sister Souljah
I hope you all have an amazing, productive, positive, prosperous week at work or school! I hope this new week brings you all new blessings and opportunities! I hope this new week brings you love and laughter! I hope this new week you begin to grow into the man or woman you want to become! ❤️